A diet pill is still the favored tool of many dieters in order to lose weight without having to worry about meal plans or daily exercise. It doesn’t come without cost however; there are many reports of its drawbacks and very few medical communities dare to advocate it, but of course for a dieter the side effects are nothing compared to the gain.
Okay; so you know that a healthy long term diet complemented by regular exercise is better, but you decided this is an emergency situation, so you need to take the “fast consequence no hard work” offered by a diet pill and ready yourself for all the side effects. It does not have to be bad; there are few things you can do from taking it to minimizing the risks.
1. Research; you expect to lose weight as soon as possible and are in a hurry; that isn’t a a reason you found. When studying, simply take advice from reliable sources, such as doctor or trusted websites devoted with non biased product review where you are able to get info about the pros and cons of the product in medical area.
2. Assess its Compatibility with Your Drug; if you are taking any other medications, advise your medical care provider about the diet pills you are about to take and be sure it does not create dangerous drug reaction when combined. If it actually do, your physician may decide to adjust the drug dosages, discontinue or change your current medicines, or propose other diet pills that safer.
3. Assess Your Own Condition; Assess yourself for the following states:
* Atypical heart rate.
* Allergic to one of the diet pills material; this is also a motive to do an entire research on the merchandise.
* Pregnant or supposed to be pregnant; a diet pill which contain caffeine will increase the risk of miscarriage.
It’s advised to cancel your strategy on taking diet pills if you’ve got one of the states mentioned previously. The effects might be serious and you do not need to give your health or your baby merely for a temporary weight loss; it is not worth the dangers. Additionally, talk to your doctor first if you’re below 18 or over 60.
1. Choose the One that Answer Your Trouble; if your problem is constantly starving decide on the pills that suppress hunger; if your issue is lack of energy, pick the one that raise your body metabolism.
2. Talk to Your Trusted Doctor; no matter how well prepared are you, a seasoned doctor can remind you of something you did not find and suggest various tips while taking diet pills to do.
1. No Caffeine; do not drink coffee since it’s known to enhance the effects of the ingredients in some diet pills or any other beverages that contain caffeine.
2. Take the Diet Pill Whole; take it whole with a glass of water, do not crush the pills and dissolve it in a drink. Crush the chemical mechanism which allows it to be slowly released into the body over time will be disturbed by the pills.
3. Drink 8 Glass of Water per Day; some diet pills have a diuretic effect which causes you to urinate more often and cause dehydration.
4. Stick to the Recommended Dose; keep in mind that adding the dose isn’t going to make you slim down faster; it is only going to increase the risks of various side effects incident.
5. Check Your Pulse often; make sure your pulse stays under 86 per minutes. Stop taking the pills, if it accomplishes 90.
6. Put to the Diet Strategy; to reach the desirable effect, you have to follow the plan supplied by the maker.
7. Don’t take the Diet Pills for Long Interval; some diet pills aren’t safe after being used for a specific interval.
8. Diet and Exercise; the diet pills will work best if you complement it with a balanced diet and exercise plan.
It is highly recommended to take a healthy diet and exercise strategy over diet pills usage, but if make sure you have made the correct preparation before, you really must take the pills while taking the pills and take care of your body state. If anything feels wrong, stop it immediately and consult with your doctor; don’t risk your own health by making choices all on your own. Should you figure out how to achieve your ideal weight, don’t simply cease; shift your diet to a healthy one for long term outcome.